WSI Digital Marketing Services
A partnership with our online marketing team means your business will have the benefit of some of Ireland’s most experienced marketers working to help grow your vision. We recognise that your organisation is unique and no ‘run of the mill’ solution can help you achieve your marketing goals.
We take the time to understand your company and target audience, and then build a tailored strategy with the latest online tools and techniques, suitable for your business.
Over two decades of experience has taught us how to create the ‘impossible’.
Our digital solutions are primarily centred around four core strategy elements: site, search, social, email and mobile. Your own strategy’s requirements may need more than one group and some reach into new emerging categories. We cover all aspects of internet marketing. Call us today to discover how WSI can help you leverage the power of online marketing.
“I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it is.”
– Wayne Gretzky
A company's web page is central to your digital marketing strategy. It provides the platform for which you can share your brand story in an integrated, holistic and controlled way. All roads eventually lead to your website and this is usually where you begin to convert a visitor into a paying customer. Your website also provides the fuel needed for Search Engines (e.g. Google, Bing) to share your amazing products and services with people around the world. So much of your success depends upon your website, and therefore WSI provides a number of services to support high-performance websites, some of which include:
- Marketing Automation focuses on converting ‘all’ website visitors.
- Landing Page Optimisation that cost-effectively turns visitors into customers.
- Content Marketing strategies that attract, influences and converts your ideal customer.
- Marketing Analytics to ensure you can make fact-based marketing decisions.
- eCommerce that is cost-effective and clearly demonstrates a Return on Investment (ROI).
When you need to attract people who are looking for your product or service, Search Marketing provides a way to ‘instantly’ connect your website with these potential customers. These tactics vary depending on your overall objectives and the current state of marketing. Some of WSI’s search solutions include pay-per-click (PPC), display advertising, retargeting and search engine optimisation campaigns. Each of these tactics has the ability to drive more potential customers to your site, which means more opportunities to make sales and increase profit.
- Adaptive Search Engine Optimisation (ASEO) is a new proprietary optimisation methodology that protects your marketing investment from search engine algorithm changes.
- Paid Search Advertising instantly connects potential customers with your website.
- Display Advertising uses visual banners to communicate your brand message to a targethttp://wsidigital.ieed audience across the Internet.
“The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow” – Bill GatesSocial Media has helped personalise the interaction between people and brands. As more people become comfortable with everyday platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn or Snapchat, we increase our ability to create meaningful and personalised communication. Relationships create emotion and emotion influences the mind. WSI specialises in a number of social solutions that can be used to develop deeper relationships with like-minded individuals.
- Social Media Marketing leverages platforms like Facebook to grow your business and revenue.
- Social Community Platform provides an opportunity to add value to a community of like-minded people while uncovering data-driven insights that can open the door to your next big innovation or opportunity.
- WSI Social Selling Mastery Course is a course that was developed to easily leverage social media for Business-to-Business sales. This is ground-breaking.
- Video Marketing allows you to cost-effective build your business using the second largest search engine in the world – YouTube.
- Email Marketing has been around for decades and still provides the ‘glue’ for an effective marketing campaign.
More people use mobile phones than any other digital device.
“If your plans don’t include mobile, your plans are not finished” – Wendy Clark (SVP Coca-Cola)These days it is imperative that you approach your digital marketing strategy from a mobile first perspective as more people will see and interact with your brand on their phone than they will on their desktop or laptop. In 2012, when Facebook decided to adopt a mobile first strategy to reach the next billion users, that was a signal of what was to come. In 2015, Google officially announced that more people conduct searches on mobile phones than they do desktops. WSI has a number of innovative and traditional marketing solutions for clients to capitalise on the explosive mobile trend. Traditional solutions include: