Social Media For Business
Brand awareness is a social marketers’ top priority right now. And if you’re struggling to stand out as a brand, or if you want to shift consumers’ perception of your brand, then social media is an impactful way to do it.
If you get it right, your social media presence can help build your brand’s message and set your personality through the use of tone, language, images, content, and more – are you fun, serious, sarcastic, quirky, provocative or something entirely different? It’s also a way to speak to your audience in a less formal way.
We are often asked, how to best utilise Twitter, Linkedin or some of the other social media platforms. Here are just some of the reasons clients approach us to help them with social media:
- How To Create A Facebook Marketing Plan?
- Can Linkedin Campaign Management Get Me Leads?
- Can I Calculate ROI From Instagram For My Business?
- How To Get The Most Form My Twitter Advertising?
Although, the most common questions clients ask us is: where do we start?
You can speak with a member of our team who will help you get the most from your Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram marketing campaigns. Based in Dublin, the WSI team adopt a strategy led, holistic approach which leverages the knowledge of the worldwide WSI network to build your social media strategy.
Creating Your Social Media Strategy
The key to being successful and meeting your goals on social media is to build a strong strategy. What does this look like in practice and where do you start when creating a strategy?
Here are just a few considerations we take when building your strategy.
- Which channels you should use (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin) – this depends on where your audience spends most of their time
- What is the goal of each channel (clicks, impressions, visits, mentions)
- What tone-of-voice you are going to use (silly, sarcastic, formal)
- What kind of look and feel you will have visually (images, colours, videos)
At WSI, we have many years of experience helping companies inspire conversations about their brands on social networks. Forming strategic partnerships with social platforms here at our digital hub here in Dublin, we continue to work closely with partners like Linkedin, Google & Facebook to make sure that every campaign we carry out is a success.